Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Institute established the Internal Quality Assurance Cell with the following composition.
|Sl.No||Name of the Member||Designation||Role of IQAC|
|1||Dr. Mrs. V. Usha Shree||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Sri J. Vamshidhar Rao||Secretary, JBR Educational Society||Management Representative|
|4||Mr.M.Sreenivas Rao||HOD, ECE||Member|
|6||Mr.T.Sheshagiri||HOD , CSE||Member|
|9||Dr.T.V.S.Arun Murthy||HOD, H&S||Member|
|11||Mr.M.M.K Varma||Asst. Prof, MECH||Member|
|12||Dr.D.Rajesh||Prof., in H&S||Member|
|13||Mr.T.Sheshagiri||HOD , CSE||Member|
|14||Dr.Ravi Kumar||Professor, H&S||Member|
|16||S.Hemanth Chowdary||Placement Officer||Member|
|17||B.Revanth sainath||Officer, Canara bank||Alumni|
|18||CH.Sridhar Goud||F/o Grishma,II B.Tech,IT||Parent|
|19||Rahul Rathod||MED, 15J21A0352||Student|
|20||Mr.N.Vignesh||Deputy� Sarpanch||Local Society|
The policy of the institution with regard to quality assurance is:
- Fixing quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities.
- Monitoring the organization of class work and related academic activities.
- Conducting Internal Quality Audits periodically to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching the quality parameters.
- Documenting various programs/ academic activities leading to quality improvement and reviewing their effectiveness in quality improvement/ sustenance
All the decisions of the IQAC were approved by management for implementation and 90% of them were actually implemented.
The following suggestions of the external members of IQAC have been implemented.
- Conduct of Industry related Certification Programmes.
- Conduct of faculty enablement programmes in collaboration with premier academic institutions
Students and alumni contribute to the effective functioning of the IQAC?
- The student members of Class Monitoring Committees offer their observations / views for enhancing teaching – learning process and conduct of various co-curricular / extra-curricular activities in the institute
- Alumni are very active and productive in analyzing the requirements of external environment and attributes of the other colleagues and communicating the remedial measures to be taken up at institution level.
- Alumni are sensitizing the students by sharing their views in several interactive sessions with students and staff etc, every year.
The IQAC constituted different sub committees in which most of the staff members are involved in formulating and executing the decisions of IQAC. The decisions of IQAC are widely communicated to staff members through circulars/ notices.
- IQAC is the main academic body to monitor and control all the academic related activities, including the preparation of academic calendar.
- IQAC is also responsible for faculty training in the usage of teaching tools in multimedia and The evaluation of student feedback, peer evaluation and effective counselling. Administrative System:
By forming various administrative related Committees with defined duties and responsibilities of various activities. The student representation in college committees will strengthen the administrative system. Internal and external audit system for college accounts along with the computerization of all office functions
Faculty is being deputed to various training programmes related to quality assurance procedures and standards.